On Nov 5, 9:14 am, Martijn Faassen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Michael Bayer wrote:
>  > I wonder if a before_ hook should be provided as well.
>
> I don't know myself; Laurence, if you're listening in perhaps you'd care
> to comment?

While there is aesthetic value to having symmetrical before and after
hooks, I don't have a specific need for another hook here. Some of the
other hooks also lack symmetric partners. I'm certainly not opposed to
adding them, but maybe we should leave it until someone has a
requirement for them.

Laurenc