When reflecting a MSSQL table with a foreign key, the referenced table
fails to load with the error:

sqlalchemy.exc.NoSuchTableError: [referenced_table]

For this case, I'm using:
     SA 0.5 RC2
     Python 2.5
     UnixODBC 2.2.11
     tdsodbc 0.63-3.2

The test case uses schema names.  Reflection will work with t1, but not
with t2 I assume because of the foreign keys.  I tried this also without
schemas and it wouldn't reflect either table.

# test code

import sqlalchemy as sa

engine = sa.create_engine('mssql://somebody:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/test')

t1_query = "create table somebody.t1 (id int primary key, name char(10))"
t2_query = """
create table somebody.t2 (id int primary key, name char(10),
t1_id int references somebody.t1(id))
"""

engine.execute(t1_query)
engine.execute(t2_query)

try:
     meta = sa.MetaData(bind=engine)
     ##t1 = sa.Table('t1', meta, schema='somebody', autoload=True)
     ##print t1.columns.keys()
     t2 = sa.Table('t2', meta, schema='somebody', autoload=True)
     print t2
finally:
     engine.execute('drop table somebody.t2')
     engine.execute('drop table somebody.t1')

Fails with:

sqlalchemy.exc.NoSuchTableError: t1

--Randall