I want to build a relation to a class located in a different file

file user.py
---------------
class Users(Base):
    __tablename__ = 'users'
    username = Column(types.String(32), primary_key=True)
    password = Column(types.String(32))

file content.py
-------------------
from user import Users

class Content(Base):
    __tablename__ = 'content'
    id = Column(types.Integer, primary_key=True, autoincrement=True)
    title = Column(types.String(80))
    createUser = Column(types.String(32),
ForeignKey('users.username'))

If I do
  a = Content()
I get thye following error
NoReferencedTableError: Could not find table 'users' with which to
generate a foreign key
If I redo
  a =Content()
it works.
Is this a bug, or do I something wrong

I don't have this behaviour is I put the definition of Users in the
content.py file