Shawn,

Shawn Church wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 7:55 AM, Michael Bayer
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>

>     easy_install remains a mystery to me in general.  Try easy_install
>     sqlalchemy==0.5.0rc4 , or otherwise yeah delete out your dev versions.
>
> I use "easy_install --upgrade sqlalchemy":
I do something similar in a script, i.e.:
easy_install.main(['--upgrade', '-Zmaxd', sitePKG, egg])

And egg contains "sqlalchemy".

But after I had installed rc3 I easy_installed from svn
(http://svn.sqlalchemy.org/sqlalchemy/trunk) and then when rc4 came out
and I wanted to do the upgrade I got again a dev version
(sqlalchemy-0.5.0rc4dev_r0).  I just deleted the dev version and then
did the upgrade and that worked fine.

Werner