Hi devs,

I don't understand one thing:

I have table:

CartItemTable = sql.Table(
  "CartItem", meta.metadata,

  # Relations
  sql.Column("userId"              , sql.Integer      ,
sql.ForeignKey("User.userId"), nullable=False, primary_key=True),
  sql.Column("productId"           , sql.Integer      ,
sql.ForeignKey("Product.productId"), nullable=False,
primary_key=True),
  sql.Column("variantId"           , sql.Integer      , nullable=True,
default=None),

  # Count of items in shopping cart
  sql.Column("count"               , sql.Integer      ,
nullable=False, default=1)
)

and I want to insert multiple rows to it using sql:

      Session().execute(
        CartItemTable.insert(),
        [{
          CartItemTable.c.userId    : self.user.userId,
          CartItemTable.c.productId : item.product.productId,
          CartItemTable.c.variantId : vid(item.variant),
          CartItemTable.c.count     : item.count
        } for item in self.items]
      )

But this not works and I must use this way:

      Session().execute(
        CartItemTable.insert(),
        [{
          "userId"    : self.user.userId,
          "productId" : item.product.productId,
          "variantId" : vid(item.variant),
          "count"     : item.count
        } for item in self.items]
      )

Why is not working first syntax, what em I missing ?

Cheers
- Petr