how would you establish a trusted connection using straight pyodbc ?
SQLA's URL should allow any number of arguments straight through to
pyodbc, and if not, there are documented methods of giving the SQLA
engine a connection factory that does whatever is needed in order to
connect.

On Dec 9, 2008, at 9:27 AM, Keyton Weissinger wrote:

> Yep. Doesn't cover trusted connections, unfortunately.
>
> On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 9:24 AM, Empty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 9:19 AM, Keyton Weissinger
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Greetings all.
>>>
>>> I'm new to sqlalchemy and would REALLY like to use it at my office.
>>> I'm looking for examples and having a HECK of a time.
>>> 1. Running Python 2.5.2 on Windows XP.
>>> 2. Connecting to a local instance of SQL Server 2005.