Michael Bayer ha scritto:

> There's a new extension in 0.5 which allows pickling of any ORM
> structure called sqlalchemy.ext.serializer.

I see, thanks :)

> Although the error below  shouldn't occur in any case, try out the latest
> trunk.

Do you mean normal Pickle shouldn't raise the PicklingError in my
case? I tried with a simpler test:

from sqlalchemy import Column, Integer

import cPickle

Base = declarative_base()

class Test(Base):

    __tablename__ = 'test'

    id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True)

restr = Test.id==1

cPickle.dumps(restr,1)

but it throws the same error (I'm using 0.5rc4, but I tried rev 5457
too)