Hi,

I dusted off a project that had been dormant for a few months.
Upgrading to sqlalchemy .5 broke some code where I was inserting
computed values directly into  a rowproxy object, before I passed the
rows to a template.

I'm getting 'RowProxy' object has no attribute 'excerpt'

Here is a very much simplified version of what I'm doing that used to
work before the .5 upgrade:
    posts_table = Table('posts', metadata, autoload=True)
    q = posts_table.select()
    ... some q.where stuff here

    r = q.execute()

    posts = r.fetchall()

    for post in posts:
        post.excerpt = post.post_body[0:100]

    return posts

The code bombs on any computed value, whether slicing is used or not.
I was trying to avoid building a new object like "posts" as an array
of dict, for simplicity and efficiency reasons.

Is there any way to fix this, or will I just have to build my own
object?

Thank, Greg