I realize this may not be a fair questions since SA is an open source
project.

With that caveat what is the expected release date for 0.5 final?

I have been developing against the 0.5 release candidates, and will
probably deploy my code (an internal web app) in the second week of
January.
If 0.5 is out by then I will install and deploy that on my production
server.
If 0.5 isn't released I'm wondering if I should deploy my code against
0.4.8  or if I should deploy with 0.5rc4?
I am probably more comfortable deploying with 0.5rc4 since that is what
I have been developing against, and I am not sure if I have done
anything that wouldn't work in 0.4.8.

--
David Gardner
Pipeline Tools Programmer, "Sid the Science Kid"