Over the last couple days I have been having an issue with relations/
imports.  I have a class called queue where I define all my columns.
Within queue I have a function that references a class filequeue so I
need to 'from filequeues import filequeue'.  The queue class itself
has relations with other classes/tables.  My problem is that within
filequeue, I need to 'from queues import queue' in order to ForeignKey
(queue.queueid).  Well now queue imports filequeue and filequeue
imports queue causing an issue.  I tried to ForeignKey
('QUEUES.queueid') but SQLAlch says it cannot find the tables.

Any ideas?