code:
queue_table = Table(
        'QUEUES', metadata,
        Column('QUEUEID', Integer, autoincrement=True, primary_key=True),
        Column('JOBNUM', String(48), ForeignKey('JOBS.JOBNUM',
onupdate="CASCADE", ondelete="CASCADE")),
        Column('SCHEDID', String(48), ForeignKey('SCHEDULES.SCHEDID')),
        Column('DATE', DateTime),
        Column('STATUS', Integer)) # 0 sched 1 Ignore 2 Evalling 3 Running 4
Unsched 5 Error

mapper(queue, queue_table, properties=dict(parent=relation(queue,
backref='job')))

In MSSQL the cascade entries for those tables are set to none and my app
also generate this:

    "many-to-many relation, 'secondaryjoin' is needed as well." % (self))
sqlalchemy.exc.ArgumentError: Could not determine join condition between
parent/
child tables on relation queue.parent.  Specify a 'primaryjoin' expression.
If
this is a many-to-many relation, 'secondaryjoin' is needed as well.