I am new to postgres and TG2.

I can connect the a postgres database using pgAdminIII with the
acount:
usernam:chw
password:chw

Here is the connect string in develepment.ini:
sqlalchemy.url=postgres://chw:chw:5...@127.0.0.1/docman

but when I run "paster setup-app develepment.ini", I got the following
error:

===============
sqlalchemy.exc.OperationalError: (OperationalError) Fatal Error:  User
"chw" Password fault to authenticate
===============

The pg_hba.conf file is here:
----------------------------------
# DO NOT DISABLE!
# If you change this first entry you will need to make sure that the
# database
# super user can access the database using some other method.
# Noninteractive
# access to all databases is required during automatic maintenance
# (autovacuum, daily cronjob, replication, and similar tasks).
#
# Database administrative login by UNIX sockets
local   all         postgres                          ident sameuser

# TYPE  DATABASE    USER        CIDR-ADDRESS          METHOD

local   all         all                               ident sameuser
# IPv4 local connections:
host    all         all         127.0.0.1/32          md5
# IPv6 local connections:
host    all         all         ::1/128               password