Kless wrote:

> I just see that will be by a problem of change in API
>
> AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute '_descriptor'

As I indicated to you over on the Elixir list, you seem to have
used the Elixir encryption extension as a starting point. The
"_descriptor" and the concept of an "entity" are Elixir concepts,
not SQLAlchemy concepts. You need to base your work on other mapper
extensions, not on the Elixir extension, which is designed to only
work with Elixir models, not plain-SQLAlchemy models.

I'd suggest starting over, and using the following documentation