through very little effort of my own, people are adding new reflective
capabilities to the dialects all the time since there's apparently a
need for people to write various toolkits and such based on schema
definitions.  Randall Smith is working on a huge branch for reflection
that will up the capabilities by a wide margin.  So various "I
couldn't reflect XYZ warnings" are probably going to become more
commonplace, with the main thing to keep in mind that they're only
warnings.   You can of course control the emission of warnings with a
high degree of granularity by using the Python warning filter.