echo=True dumps the statement and a repr() of the bind params as a
dictionary to the log.

alternatively, the Query's expression construct is available as:

        query.statement

getting the str() of any SQLA expression construct as well as direct
access to the bind param dictionary at that point is described in the
expression tutorial here:

        http://www.sqlalchemy.org/docs/05/sqlexpression.html#insert-expressions