I am not very familiar with SA, now I have a problem to query with
aggregate function.
Here is the class
--------------------------
class Directory(DeclarativeBase):
    """An ultra-simple group definition.
    """
    __tablename__ = 'docman_directory'

    dir_id = Column(Integer, autoincrement=True, primary_key=True)

    code = Column(Integer,default=1)

    parent_id = Column(Integer, ForeignKey('docman_directory.dir_id'))

I want to get the result of " select max(code) from docman_directory
where parent_id='222' ", what  clause should I use with DBSession?

I have tried:
"DBSession.query(func.max('Document.doc_id')).filter_by
(parent_id=self.dir_id).one()"
but failed