We have a proof of concept for nested sets in the /examples folder.

However what I cant figure out with nested sets is, how do I load only
the immediate children of a node ?    That is the most common accessor
I'd like on a self referential node and I'm not aware of how to do
it.   It makes it sort of impossible for there to be a ".children"
accessor on a node, unless you load the full subtree and organize.