we do need to see the CREATE TABLE for the table in question.     Look
perhaps to see which table is using "OID" as one of the columns in an
INDEX.  the "oid" concept is being deprecated from postgres.    As a
last resort, use pdb within SQLA to see what table specifically is
blowing up.

any table can be reflected individually using autoload=True on the
table (or the table args).