Hi there,
I have a table tblPerson that has a m:n relation with a table tblFlag using an
association table tblCompany_has_Flag

now I would like to find all persons, that do not have assigned any of list of
flags.

what I have tried among other things is the following:

s = session.query(tblPerson)
s = s.join(tblCompany_has_Flag, tblFlag)
s = s.join(tblCompany)
s = s.filter(not_(tblFlag.__table__.c.name.in_(['a','b'])))

however this does not create a valid sql statement.
I would be grateful if somebody could tell me how to build the query correctly.

thanks
robert