Hi,

I have a Subscriber and an Address table.  Subscriber can have many
Addresses

mapper(Subscriber, subscriber_table, properties={
    'addresses' : relation(Address, collection_class=Addresses,
backref='customer')})

>From the a Subscriber object, I want to inspect all loaded objects in
any collections, but do it quietly - without causing any more to load.

class MyBase(object):

    @reconstructor
    def __my_init__(self):
        self.rules = []

    def get_all_rules_on_all_loaded_related_objects(self):
        for collection in (p for p in object_mapper
(self).iterate_properties if type(p) is RelationProperty):
            # How to access this collection without causing it to
load?
            # I want to look at the 'rules' property on all loaded
objects

Thanks