Hi all,

I have the following mapping:

class SharesUsers(DeclarativeBase):
        __tablename__='m2m_shares_users'
        id=Column(Integer,autoincrement=True,primary_key=True)
        user_id=Column(Integer,ForeignKey
('samba_users.id',onupdate="CASCADE",ondelete="CASCADE"),nullable=False)
        share_id=Column(Integer,ForeignKey
('samba_shares.id',onupdate="CASCADE",ondelete="CASCADE"),nullable=False)
        access_type=Column(SmallInteger,default=0,nullable=False)

        user = relation(SambaUsers, backref=backref
('share_users'),lazy=False,passive_deletes=True)
        share = relation(SambaShares, backref=backref
('users_shares'),lazy=False,passive_deletes=True)

when I delete a share object in the table m2m_share_users the
corresponding key is set to null and not deleted, I have on delete
cascade in my database definition,

how can I do a delete cascade without load related objects in memory
and without perform an update?

regards
drakkan