On Feb 1, 2009, at 3:24 PM, Piotrek Byzia wrote:

> Michael,
>
> Thanks for that hint!
> However, I still don't know how should I include association table
> 'homologues' relation :-(
>
> I sketched a schema of my DB: http://flickr.com/photos/piotrbyzia/3244490067/
> and relevant code is under: http://pastie.org/376811
>
> The similar problem is with Interactions table - how should I define
> many-to-many relation there?
>
> SQLA seems pretty mature, but to be honest, I struggle to find one
> complete example to use as a boiler plate...

you should map your classes just like your tables are linked.
Proteins_seed has a "putative" relation that joins to
Proteins_putative via relation(Protein_putative,
secondary=homologues),   Proteins_putative has a relation() to
Interaction, which then has a further relation() to Proteins_putative
again, etc.  Every table in your picture gets a mapped class except
for homologues, every line gets a relation() except for the lines in
and out of homologues which is encompassed by a single relation().