Hi Folks,

I would like your recommendations for whether I should use
sqlalchemy version 0.4.x or 0.5.x.

I'm using it with django for talking to a secondary MS
SQL server database.  This is a legacy db where I'm be
autoloading the schema.

I'm just getting started with sqlalchemy and I probably
won't be doing anything too sophisticated.

I've been reading Copeland's Essential SQLAlchemy, which
I believe covers 0.4.  I'm not sure how much the basic
interfaces have changed from 0.4 to 0.5.  That, and concern
about the support for mssql, were the main reasons I was
thinking it might be better to stick with 0.4.

Thanks for your input.

David