Hello.

I have the following states of things:
 1) I need to place some common database metadata description and
models in one package
 2) There are at least to applications, which will use this models:
first app uses scoped session with their own scope_func, second app
uses session from sessionmaker
 3) I have some logic in models' methods that need session object to
present (delete relations or etc.)

I have no idea how to do it... Is there need for some kind of proxy to
session, which will appear later, when app decide to instantiate it?
Or I must define session in place with models?