Okay, that sounds like a plan but., not to sound too much like a broken
record, does anyone have an -actual- example ? looking at pages with a lot
of API's is not really going to help me too much :(

This maybe slightly off-topic and it's really NOT meant as flamebait but.. I
remember a while ago playing around with DBIx (the perl ORM) and one of the
things that -really- made it easy to get to grips with as the
DBIx::Cookbook. It maybe a good idea to fling something similiar into the
sqlalchemy documentation...

if I had more experience I would write it but.. yes. It definitely is the
quickest ORM I have seen/used, but, all the speed is for naught if you hit
the 20% wall.

Regards
Stef