On Feb 26, 2009, at 11:49 AM, a.fowler wrote:

> I don't know if the docs team reads this, but here are a couple of
> comments:

I'm pretty much the documentation team :).    but my time is very
short these days, would you be interested in submitting a patch
against the documentation source file ?   It's written in ReST format
and can be found in the distribution/current trunk in doc/build/
ormtutorial.rst .   I can quickly review your patches and integrate
them with the current documentation.   the docs can also be built if
you type "make html" in that directory.