Hi All

I'm writing a metadata based schema migration tool.

As SQLAlchemy doesn't support much schema modification. I will
implement a complete set of schema migration functions one way or
another for several of the SQLAlchemy supported databases.

My question is, Where should these function reside? Options are :
1) Branch SQLAlchemy and make the modifications
2) Branch SQLAlchemy Migrate and make the modifications
3) Write the code and not distribute it cause no one cares.
4) ????? Suggestions ?????

PS, Thanks Michael Bayer, SQLAlchemy is great.