im finding it easiest to just autoload the tables in my migrate script.
That way there's no "cut and paste the table def" going on, you just load
them as they are from the DB.  and "the schema definition stays in the
database" for those who get bent out of shape about that.  problem solved.
 the migrate docs should suggest this too.