Hi all,

We're facing a weird, (apparently) hard to reproduce bug. When
accessing a property of an object:
    [...]
        sig.update('u=%s;%s;%s' % (token.user.id, token.user.yuid,
token.user.guid))

    File "/home/y/lib/python2.5/site-packages/sqlalchemy/orm/
attributes.py", line 159, in __get__
        return self.impl.get(instance_state(instance))

    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'

User is a class which extends declarative_base().

The "token.user.id" statement is triggering the exception. It's
SQLAlchemy 0.5.2. The same code runs just fine with 0.5.0rc4. I didn't
dig deeper on this, yet, but... any ideas on what might be causing
this?

Bruno