I'm moving the database which drives a program from MySQL to Oracle.
The original implementation of the database columns was in CamelCase.
My company dictates that all caps be used for column names.

In the sqlalchemy documentation, I found this quote:
Names which contain no upper case characters will be treated as case
insensitive names, and will not be quoted unless they are a reserved
word. Names with any number of upper case characters will be quoted
and sent exactly. Note that this behavior applies even for databases
which standardize upper case names as case insensitive such as Oracle.

When I reflect my tables from the Oracle database, I get column names
that are all lowercase.  But the leftover CamelCase style causes the
operations to be case sensitive, and I get failures regarding missing
attributes, etc.  Is there a simpler way around this problem than
converting all of the CamelCase stuff to lowercase?

thanks,
Tony