I did RTFM  at http://www.python.org/doc/2.5.2/ref/import.html and now
have the symbols explicitly enumerated in the __all__ attribute in the
module. However,  I am still getting this error when I attempt to do
an ORM query on any of these:
q = s.query(_ForeignKey).filter(_ForeignKey.FKTABLE_NAME == 'banana')
for i in q:
    print i

q = s.query(_Index).filter(_Index.INDEX_NAME == 'banana')
for i in q:
    print i

q = s.query(_PrimaryKey).filter(_PrimaryKey.TABLE_NAME == 'banana')
for i in q:
    print i

I get the same error each time:
AttributeError: 'ColumnProperty' object has no attribute 'strategy'

I have tried prepending 'Banana' onto the symbols starting with an
underscore but am still getting the same error:

q = s.query(Banana_Index).filter(Banana_Index.INDEX_NAME == 'banana')
for i in q:
    print i

I am not aware of anything that is catching any exceptions.

pjjH

__all__ = [
    "Attribute",
    "Catalog",