I have been working with Python 2.5 and SQLAlchemy.  I recently upgraded to
Python 2.6 on my Windows machine and I receive the following message:

D:\Python26\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy-0.5.3-py2.6.egg\sqlalchemy\databases\ms
sql.py:977: DeprecationWarning: object.__new__() takes no parameters
  return super(MSSQLDialect, cls).__new__(cls, *args, **kwargs)

I have a script that creates my tables and inserts data.  The tables get
created however they are empty.

Here is some example code that does not work:

from sqlalchemy.orm import *

from db import *

session = getsession()

new_serv = server(SERVER = "test")