> This solves my case. Bummer I've found that out just now. Anyway,
> thought this post might help a bloke or two...
No need to worry, should help some blokes mainly because that design
decision usually is not self-evident (single session for multiple
threads contra a session-per-thread will (rawly) mean: locking at
application level contra DB level locking - and when the tables are
exclusively for your application, you have the free choice.) So if the
"one session per thread"- way should turn out to be bad  - please post
a followup, to help even more blokes ;-)