Hi all again.

I have a program that has a UI and allows the user to do some data or
metadata manipulations. This is ok if the user (me) wants to make a
couple of changes, The changes have to go through my program as has a
form of metadata version control in it.

This could become quite tedious if heaps of changes are required and i
was thinking of making my program understand SQL so the user (me
again) can issue the SQL as an alterate form of input. The SQL would
be interpreted by my program and not passed to a database.

So my program would become a SQL server of sorts.

Does anyone know of any existing python code that interprets SQL?
Google hasn't helped.
Otherwise, I'll write one myself.

Thanks