On Apr 27, 9:10 pm, Michael Mileusnich <justmike2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Id like to thank you for all your help however is my solution adequate to
> use in that I perform a metadata.create_all() in the function in my db.py
> python file that returns the session?
>
> On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 8:07 PM, Michael Mileusnich
> <justmike2...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 6:08 PM, Michael Trier <mtr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Okay I'll get rid of it.
>
> >> On Apr 27, 2009, at 6:04 PM, "Michael Bayer"
> >> <mike...@zzzcomputing.com> wrote:
>
> >>  > I'd love to revert that change and just say MSSQL doesn't support

With r5930 I've moved all savepoint logic into savepoint oriented
routines so it will not step on non-savepoint based code.  Savepoint
support is still very experimental in mssql. I'd appreciate as many
eyes as possible on this changeset, as well as testing it out against
problem code to see if this corrects our issues.

At this point I'm pretty satisfied with the implementation based on
the tests.  I only have one failing test and after a couple of hours
of comparing profile traces I'm still unable to understand why it's
failing.  The trace results are exactly the same.  All other savepoint
related tests are passing just fine.

If this changeset still creates a problem (it shouldn't) let me know
and we'll just revert all savepoint functionality.

As of yet I still have not seen an isolated test case that illustrates
the failures, so that makes me a bit uneasy in making code changes.
So, if someone could produce an isolated test case that fails on the
previous version of trunk that would still be very helpful to
understand where the problem is.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Michael