Michael Bayer wrote:
> You need to set allow_null_pks=true on your mapper.  This will be on
> by default in 06.

I am running into the same problem, but I use declarative.

After some search and looking at mapper.py I figured out I could do this:

db.Vcbook.__mapper__.allow_null_pks = True

But I did not like using __mapper__, so nearly just asked but then gave
the search option another go on the doc and found:

    __mapper_args__ = {'allow_null_pks': True}

Now, if I would want to do this not in my model.py but just in the code
section where I need this would using the "__mapper__" be the only way
to do this or is there a cleaner way, e.g.

db.Vcbook.Getmapper().allow_null_pks = True or similar?

Werner