Hello everyone,

After some time of operation (a day or so), from time to time I'm
getting this error:

TimeoutError: QueuePool limit of size 5 overflow 10 reached, connection
timed out, timeout 30

I have to stress that not much activity is taking place on that OS as it
is development installation.

Does anybody know what could be causing this?

Restarting apache or postgres eliminates that problem, but then it
reappears.

I'm getting sick of this. Does anybody know what could be the root
cause? How to fix this?

My app uses mod_python / SQLA 5.3.

The backend is Postgres 8.1 on RH 5.3.

Regards,