On Friday 22 May 2009 01.59:13 Michael Bayer wrote:
> otherwise if you have any advice on how to get 0.4/0.3
> delisted from such a prominent place on Google, that would be
> appreciated.

Since removing them entirely is an option for you, perhaps just completely
remove them from search engines via robots.txt?  (And have a page linking to
and describing the 0.3/0.4 docs in a way so that people searching for them
explicitly still find them.)

cheers
-- vbi

--
The most interesting [DNS weirdness] is that when I visit the Asus
website two Asus IPs (one in the US, one in Taiwan) will query my