Hi

The line on temp2.csv has all the values, and the delimiters are fine:

13177    13177    13177    555.2051    1662.59362792969    64.374802
109    0

If I remove the line, it sometimes fails again on the same line, with
different values then, or fails in another line. I have a series of tab
delimited files to input, and the command fails with different types of
inputs, integer, floats, etc. A larger file also fails in the middle, a
shorter file also fails. Testing all the possible input sizes on psql,
everything is smooth and the inputs are accepted.

Thanks

Paulo