Hello everyone,

session.query(Reservation,
Host).join(Reservation.hosts).filter(Reservation ...).all()

Reservation.hosts is not filled in, when I access .hosts collection in
individual Reservations, SQLA issues queries to fill in the collection
one Reservation by one.

Again, Reservation and Hosts are many to many relation.

I certainly can group the Host objects to particular Reservations myself
  later.

But... Is there a way to make SQLA do it itself at query time? I haven't
found anything in the docs that would suggest that..

Regards,
mk