Hello,

I am running Sqlite/SQLA/Elixir on an embedded system. I have different
classes with OneToMany relationships and I have configured cascade = "all,
delete, delete-orphan" correctly on them. However, for this to work, I
should do something like :

parentlist = session.query(Parent).all()
for parent in parentlist:
   session.delete(parent)    #
session.commit()

The above chokes the system since it has limited memory.

The statement below :

session.query(Parent).delete(), issues DELETE FROM PARENT;

This is memory efficient, but it doesn't delete the child objects since
Sqlite doesn't impose FK constraints.

Is there any way to solve this problem?

Regards,
Harish