On Jun 17, 1:08 pm, klaus <klaus.barthelm...@haufe.de> wrote:
> not to technicalities in the data model. Would it be difficult to make
> something like
>     session.query(B).join("ref", backward=True)
> work?

kw arguments per join condition aren't really an option to join()
since join() is designed to construct multiple joins at once.   What
you're looking for is available right now:

query(B).join(A.bs)

query(B, A).join(A.bs)

theres another use which raises an error:

aalias = aliased(A)
query(B).join((aalias, A.bs))

and looking at it, I think a change I made which also causes the below
to raise an error:

query(B).join((A, A.bs))

is probably fine (added #1445 to address this).  the "alias" version
is erroneous because "A.bs" should be "aalias.bs".