I know I have asked this before but I would like some clarification.

If I do something like :

i = query(table).all
for instance in i:

thread_class(i.ID)
thread_class.start()
del thread_class

and do an additional query in the init of the thread_class to pull up the
entire record for i using the ID passed into variable fetch_i, can I do
sess.flush() and fetch_i be updated?  I am using a scoped session and
sometimes I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\Python26\lib\threading.py", line 522, in __bootstrap_inner
    self.run()
  File "C:\Dev\jlaunch.py", line 253, in run
    self.sess.flush()
  File
"d:\python26\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy-0.5.3-py2.6.egg\sqlalchemy\orm\
session.py", line 1347, in flush
    raise sa_exc.InvalidRequestError("Session is already flushing")
InvalidRequestError: Session is already flushing

Am I going about this wrong?

Python 2.6
pyodbc-2.1.3.win32-py2.6
sqlalchemy-0.5.3-py2.6