Hi,
I'm using sqlalchemy 0.4.8 and I'm looking for a safe deletion
extension (if exists one).
With "safe deletion" I mean to mark a record as deleted, not to
physically delete it, for example there is an extension for RoR called
"acts as paranoid"[1].
This extension add a "deleted_at" field to the model and:
 1. when you delete a record "deleted_at" is set to the current
timestamp;
 2. it adds a "and (deleted_at is NULL)" to every query related to the
model.

Is there something similar for SA or alternatives methods to achieve a
"safe deletion"?

Thanks!

[1] http://rubyforge.org/projects/ar-paranoid