Hi,

I am having an issue with what is getting returned from my SA query.
Here's my code:

<code>

beginDate = "1/1/2007"
endDate = "12/31/2007"
qry = session.query(CheckHistory.CHK_DOC_NO,
                    CheckHistory.EMP_ID,
                    CheckHistory.CHECK_DATE,
                    CheckHistory.CHECK_NO,
                    CheckHistory.CHECK_AMT,
                    CheckHistory.STATUS,
                    CheckHistory.PAY_PERIOD,
                    CheckHistory.DIRECT_DEPOSIT
                    )
qry = qry.filter(CheckHistory.CHECK_DATE.between(beginDate, endDate)
                 ).order_by(CheckHistory.CHECK_DATE.desc())
result = qry.all()

</code>

When I run this, it only shows results between 1/1 and 1/10. If I run
the equivalent SQL query directly in MS Sql Server 2000's Enterprise
Manager, I get everything between 1/1 and 1/12 as I should. Does
SqlAlchemy have some kind of result set limiter? There are lots of
rows returned...

I am using SA 0.5.4p2 and Python 2.5. Thanks!

Mike