Hello,

I am trying to make the in clause and appending in where clause with
and/or

I used in_ to make the in clause

I want to make the dynamic where so i go on makking the and_, or _and
the end result i put in where

Now the priblem is with in clause.

Eg :
 i made in like res = id in_((1,2,3,4))
res.compile().params will give me like id_1:1, and so on ..

Appending the where works fine but the execution come with problem
like

select * from xyz where id in (%(id_1)s) and says id_1 not found or
error.

I am wrong is some point bt nt able to make it out .

Thanks in advance for the help