Count needs to appear in the group by our be used in an aggregate
function, if I explictly add the literal 'count_1' as it is aliases to
the group by, the SQL executes, but then the count column is not sum'd
with the literal column and produces unwanted results.

What I need to do is sum the result of the union of the count and
literal columns in the outer select.

Wayne