Hi,

All the information I need, I can get in 1 SQL query with this query
and model:

categories=Article.query.filter(Article.parent == None).all()

class Article(DefaultEntity):
    name = Field(Unicode(64), index=True)
    parent = ManyToOne('Article')
    children = OneToMany('Article', lazy=False, join_depth=4)

But I don't want to lazy load all children all the time. So I try to
get this query and model working, and still get the data in 1 SQL
query:

categories=Article.query.options(eagerload('children')).filter
(Article.parent == None).all()
class Article(DefaultEntity):
    name = Field(Unicode(64), index=True)
    children = OneToMany('Article')

I think I need to specify a join_depth along with the eagerload
option, but according to the documentation, there's no such option.

Thanks,
Kees