Hi everyone, I am trying to get access to attributes which are hidden by a join:

I have two tables

intervals_table = Table("intervals", metadata,
                        Column("interval_id", Integer, primary_key=True),
                        Column("sentence_id", Integer,
ForeignKey("sentences.sentence_id")),
                        Column("start", Integer, nullable=False),
                        Column("end", Integer, nullable=False),
                        Column("deleted", Integer(1), default=0))

entities_table = Table("entities", metadata,
                        Column("entity_id", Integer, primary_key=True),
                        Column("interval_id", Integer,
ForeignKey("intervals.interval_id")),
                        Column("type", String(20), nullable=False),
                        Column("deleted", Integer(1), default=0),
                        )

and I have two classes:

class Interval(object):
    pass

class Entity(object):
   pass

which are mapped to these tables:
mapper(Interval, intervals_table)
mapper(Entity, entities_table.join(intervals_table,
intervals_table.c.interval_id == entities_table.c.interval_id))

this leaves Entity with one deleted attribute (the one in the
entities_table....sensible)...but I would like to make it so I could
access the interval.deleted in the interval_table. Is there an easy
way to allow this?

If I then wanted to extend this so the Interval class has a derived
attribute deleted ( the or of interval.deleted and entity.deleted ) is
this possible to do aswell?

Many thanks in advance

Nathan