They differ mainly on 'new' stuff (where new is anything < 15 years
old!) but for the kind of SELECT queries generated by SA we haven't
seen any problems at all (yet!). We decided to go ahead and use the
mssql dialect for read-only apps and postpone the remaining work on
the Sybase dialect on top of sybasect until we run into the limitation
of the mssql dialect.

pjjH